The Omaha Association of the Blind provides this list of available resources and links for informational purposes only. We assume no responsibility for the information contained on any of the following web sites, nor do we assume responsibility for the quality and/or quantity of the services or information . If you know of other
resources, which would be valuable to include here,
Please Contact Us.
Technology & Equipment
Do Space Technology for Everyone
- 7205 Dodge Street
- Omaha, NE 68114
- Phone: 402-819-4022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A whole new approach to providing technology access and education in Omaha.
- Open Daily 9AM-9PM
- Do Space Home page
Computers for the Blind
- An Organization to make computers available to legally blind people.
- <http://computersfortheblind.net/”>Computers For The Blind Home page
Outlook Nebraska, Inc.
- 4125 S. 72nd Street
- Omaha, NE 68127
- Phone: 402-614-3331
- Outlook Nebraska Inc. Home page
- Our Mission: To Enhance the Quality of Life of the Blind and Visually Impaired.
- Providing Legally blind people with employment, technology training, and more.
Legally Blind Advocacy Groups
American Council of the Blind of Nebraska
- People Before Causes
- PO Box 6506
- Omaha, Ne 68106-0506
- Phone: 402-441-9566
- ACB Nebraska Home page
Nebraska Federation of the Blind Omaha Chapter
- Phone: 402-350-1735
- National Federation of the Blind Home page
- Meeting the 3rd Saturday of each month @ 9:15 AM
- Place: Swanson Branch Library 90th and Dodge
Skills Training and Employment Opportunities for the blind
1313 Farnam on the Mall, Third Floor
Omaha, NE 68102-1822
- (402) 827-9814