Find out what the Omaha Association of the Blind is up to, what we’re thinking and what we’ve got Planned!
Our membership is always working on finding activities to learn about something new, or test our abilities doing something we’ve never tried before.
Whether we are:
- meeting at the Robert’s Manor for a Pizza & Movie or Card Game Night.
- Gathering for our monthly OAB Membership meeting.
- Visiting one of the Greater Omaha eating establishments for dinner.
- Joining others in Yoga class or taking a walk together.
- Fundraising for an event that will help Legally Blind people get out into the Community or do something fun, challenging or educational.
We invite you to be our Guest!
If you have a question that you can’t seem to find an answer for here, please Contact us by using the “Contact us” link on this page, or found anywhere on this site. We will contact you any way that is easiest for you: Phone call, email, Facebook, or whatever way you’d like us to.